* In spring and summer, your house could get a higher price because parents are trying to move before schools start again. It is a dynamic time, but be ready to make your decision very fast before a home was gone.
* Between November and January, your house will probably sell more efficiently and closer to your asking price, as buyers may be more serious and want to close the deal quicker. In the other words: the only motivated Buyers are looking for a home at this time.
* Low interest rates make it easier to sell you home because buyers are more likely to borrow money.
* August and September are slow month - people spent money already. If there are fewer Buyers - it is easier to bargain with the Sellers then.
* A depressed economy with growing inflation makes it a good time to sell - people rush to save money from inflation.
* As you see - all the time is good to the both sides if the price is right. Everything sells for the right price. As much earlier you buy - as much more money you put to the own pocket.